We’re excited to announce that we’ve officially launched our first mobile app
to help RebelMouse users discover, engage and create content on-the-fly. We're launching on Android first, for mobile, after receiving resounding interest and feedback from our users and seeing an increase in the number of logins from mobile devices, we worked hard behind-the-scenes to provide a fast, stable and slick mobile experience.
Just like our desktop product, we developed the RebelMouse App with all of our users in mind--from individuals and small businesses to big brands, publishers and media companies. Currently available for Android (you can download it here), you'll find all of the same functionality and freedom that you’ve grown accustomed to--the ability to curate and publish your favorite content--now from the palm of your hand. With the app, you can:
Manage Your RebelMouse Site, Easily and On-The-Go:
- Launch a new RebelMouse site around any topic, event or idea
- Manage your RebelMouse site by creating, curating, tagging and editing posts
- Manage “Drafts,” choosing which content to keep private and which to publish
- Add or change your connected social networks and feeds
Create, Discover and Share Content Anywhere:
- Easily turn any photo, link or page into a beautiful blog post
- Mix in your original content with curated content through sharing
- View any RebelMouse site and seamlessly share your favorite posts
- Follow the people you know on RebelMouse in one easy-to-view stream
We’re particularly excited about the new “Following” tab that’s unique to our app. This allows you to browse content from the other RebelMouse users you’re currently following and lets you easily repost or share your favorite tweets, text, images and videos while on-the-go. Basically, this new feature shows a stream of relevant incoming content for you to discover!
Here at RebelMouse we're always looking for new ways to improve the user experience and we have some more exciting announcements up our sleeves. As always, stay tuned to find out what’s coming next!